Abstracts submission for the 2nd GHI World Congress on Global Food Safety and Security is now open!
Please make sure to carefully read the abstract submission guidelines before submitting your abstract.
Abstracts are invited to be submitted to the online abstract submission system on the following topics:
- Innovations in food safety and security
- Innovations in food safety training and education
- New technologies for food safety and security
- Food packaging safety developments, standardization and regulation
- Nutrition for sustainable and healthy diets
- Consumers and sensory science
- Sustainability of food systems
- Food systems and animals
- Security of food
- Future foods
- Alternative proteins
- Food laws and regulations
- Food regulation of future foods
- Transformation of future food systems and emerging food industries
- Trends in health and nutrition including gut health
- Personalised nutrition
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Food microbiology
- Functional foods
- Food nanotechnology
- Food wastes, recycling wastes for generating a clean environment
- Abstracts must be written in English
- The abstract should have a brief descriptive title of maximum 20 words
- The abstract text should not exceed 300 words (approx. 2000 characters)
- One figure/table/photograph may be added to an abstract.
- Abstract submission deadline: 22 October 2023
- Notification on acceptance/rejection: one month after submission. Last notifications will be sent in November/December 2023
- The presenting authors must be registered by 31 December 2023
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.